Mother’s Day Pampering Weekend 2017
How many times have you wished you could adequately say ‘Thanks’ to your Mum only to find that (as always) you were too busy to make it happen? Well this year do something special. Our fabulous French château will be transformed over the Mothers’ Day long weekend into a pampering palace for the exclusive use of mothers and their daughters and sons. We’ll even take care of the planning and organising for you as well so there’s really no excuse this year. Show your Mum (or someone who is like a Mum to you) how much they are appreciated and how grateful you are for all their help and support over the years. Use this precious time together to emphasise that special motherly bond in our exceptional 5*destination château.
Accommodation only in a private guest suite 240 Euros per person based on a 3 night stay with two people sharing a twin room. Contact us for other options.
- Optional transfer from Tours airport, or St Pierre des Corps (Tours TGV) train station to Château de Jalesnes, Vernantes
- 5:30 pm Check-in with complementary welcome sparkling cocktail
- 6:00 pm Guided Tour of the château
- 7:00 pm Check out your suite
- – smell the complimentary fresh flowers specially picked to welcome you both
- – divide out the complimentary luxury chocolates whilst sipping another glass of bubbly
- – decide who is going to have which treatment from a range of optional extras – why not treat your Mum?.
- – Pamper yourselves with our range of complimentary toiletries
- – Luxuriate in the bath
- 8:30 pm Optional dinner in the château dining room. Alternatively you can prepare your own meal in the kitchen of your private guest suite. See list of optional extras
- 8:00am-10:00am Optional breakfast in the château dining room. Alternatively you can prepare your own meal in the kitchen of your private guest suite
- 10:00am-5:00pm Optional daytrip to Saumur with its amazing Saturday food market giving you the opportunity to practise your French and indulge in all of the local delicacies. (Show Mum you were listening to Madame Dubois in French class!)
- – treat yourself to a relaxed alfresco lunch in the market square or in one of the typically French bistros dotted around this historic town.
- – take time to visit the magnificent Château de Saumur.
- – visit one of the famous sparkling wine houses – Ackeman, who interestingly was a previous owner of Château de Jalesnes.
- 4:00pm Return to the château.
- 4:00pm – 8:00pm Pampering time for those who have made arrangements with our talented specialists.
- 8:00pm Optional evening’s entertainment. Cocktails and canapés in the library followed by
- 8:30pm Sumptuous three course meal with wine flight accompanied by local musicians. Alternatively enjoy a relaxing supper which you can prepare in the kitchen of your private guest suite.
- 10:00pm For those taking dinner, why not retire to the salon, kick off your shoes and enjoy a last glass of wine before turning-in for the night. See list of optional extras
- Treat yourselves to a Mothers’ Day lie-in.
- 11.30am If the mood takes you, join fellow guests for a optional lazy Sunday brunch out on the terrace or take a stroll through the forest or the wonderfully manicured French Garden to the rear of the chateau.
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm Our talented local specialists will return to complete the pampering sessions for those who have booked an optional treat for themselves or their mum.
- 4:00pm Optional Afternoon Tea will be served in the chapel for guests choosing an afternoon libation!
- 8:00pm Sunday night sees the château chapel turned into a comfy home cinema. Snuggle down on a sofa with a glass of wine or an indulgent hot chocolate and enjoy one of our complimentary all time favourite classics. See list of optional extras
- 8:00am-10:00am Optional breakfast in château dining room. Alternatively you can prepare your own meal in the kitchen of your private guest suite
- 10:00am Join us for a walk round the estate including a visit to the caves in the moat and a visit to see the new-born animals at the farm with a complimentary hot chocolate made with milk, fresh from the cow.
- Midday Lunch in your suite or as an option; in the château dining room and a chance to say goodbye to fellow guests. Complimentary framed commemorative photograph of your unforgettable weekend.
- 2:00pm Optional transfer to Tours TGV station (for Paris flights) and Tours airport (flights to London Stansted).
Breakfast – €15.00 per person per day.
Friday night supper – €25 per person with a carafe of wine
Saturday night Banquet – €100 per person with wine flight and musicians
Sunday afternoon tea – €40 per person (inc sparkling wine, €29 without wine)
Sunday night cinema and snacks – €20 per person
Monday lunch – €15 per person.
In-room pamper treatment. You choose from our range: €50 per treatment.
Transport to and From Saumur Market on Saturday 25th March – €20 per person
Total cost if all optional extras taken: €555 (one pampering treatment each)
For more details or to book a luxury weekend with us, please contact us
Tel: +33(0)184.108.40.206.61 (Land-line)
Tel: +33(0)6.09.30.48.31 (Mobile – France)
Tel: +44(0)7958-448555 (Mobile – UK)